Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shuffle

Hello friends, it's been a while!   Hope you are doing well and loving life.  Here's a few of my favorite songs at the moment, hope you enjoy them!   I'm a sucker for anything stripped down or acoustic. 

Coldplay: "The Hardest Part"

"And I tried to sing, but I couldn't think of anything. And that was the hardest part."

Lady Gaga "Speechless"

"And I know that it's complicated, but I'm a loser in love so baby, raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends."

Silverstein "Replace You"

"I used to settle but now I make a scene you won't believe."

2 comments:

  1. Saw Gaga on GMA. She's quite a show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love digging into other people's music picks! And I'm with you - such a fan of anything accoustic!

    ReplyDelete