Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keeping warm by the fire....

There is nothing I love better in the winter time than a fire going in the fireplace!   I love that we have a real wood fireplace in our home (one of the only perks to an old house), but it can be messy.   We've been in desperate need of some fireplace tools for a while now, but I couldn't seem to find any that I liked.  I didn't want a big set that would be an eye sore.   So when CSN asked me to do a review for them, I was excited to see these fireplace tools that are exactly what I was looking for.

This 3 piece fireplace set  is great because it's cast iron and sturdy, but small.  The whole set is only 22" tall, so it doesn't take up a lot of space.  There are 3 tools, which is really all you need.    It looks great.  My only negative is that it came unassembled, and some of the parts didn't seem to want to fit together at first.  But after fooling with it a bit it worked out.

Check out CSN and all of their awesome products!   


1 comment:

  1. I still have never had a fire in my fireplace. But I seriously need to get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete