Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Redecorating

I get to do another review for CSN, yay!  CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish furniture, modern bedding, or great cookware!

We have been working on our house hardcore lately: new roof, new gutters, new windows, finishing our basement, and re-doing just about every room......sheesh... so I've definitely been browsing CSN lately.

In fact, we are re-decorating our bedroom.  I'm painting my walls a dark charcoal color, and my furniture is going to get painted a very high gloss white.    But... I can't decide what to do for bedding.  Here are few options I found on CSN:

I don't know though... this might be too much grey.

I like this one.  Maybe just accent with colorful pillows?

What do you think?   Maybe I should just go with solid white bedding and add color in the pillows?

Decisions, decisions.

I just received some fireplace tools from them that I'll be writing a review on in the next few days, so stay tuned!




3 comments:

  1. The top one looks like a cupcake. But yeah, CSN stores are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one! I'm sure all-white bedding would look amazing -- classic -- but I like the interesting pattern on the one in the photo.

    CSN rocks.

    ReplyDelete