Thursday, October 21, 2010

Who do you think you are?


I know I can't take one more step towards you

Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half a life
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?


-Christina Perri


6 comments:

  1. Oh neat. I've never heard that song before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes forget there's raw gut wrenching poetry weaved into today's music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I had never heard that song before, but it seriously speaks so much to where I'm at right now! Love it!!

    And that dance? Freaking incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so very wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... this was amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete