Tuesday, October 19, 2010

P-Nut the Rapper


All you hardcore gansta rap fans out there are going to love the new kid on the block: P-Nut.   P-Nut is a 7 year old rapper from Memphis.  His newest single "You Might Be the One," is a compelling story of his love for a 3rd grader.   I personally like when he offers to be her "study buddy" and complements her on her hopscotch skills.

Oh my goodness, this is the best thing I've seen in a long time.  It is downright funny!


I know, I've posted twice today!  But I just couldn't help but share this. 


4 comments:

  1. I love his entourage. That is hilarious! Have a beautiful day!

    Chastity - your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this really is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I saw his story on yahoo about a month ago, too funny.

    ReplyDelete