Monday, October 4, 2010

Look what Faith can do

I feel like I have been playing catch up since we got back from our trip.   I haven't even completely unpacked yet and we've been back almost 2 weeks now!  I know.... poor me, I got to go to Europe.  Trust me, I'm not complaining!  It was definitely worth it, I just have a lot to do now between work, and stuff around the house.    

Yesterday we started painting the outside of our house.   Wow, I did not know how big of a job it was going to be!  It's a brick house, but the trim all around it desperately needed to be repainted.  Right now it's cream, with green shutters.   We're painting the trim white, and the shutters black.   It's going to look great when it's done, but there's still a lot left to do and we're running out of warm weather.   Hopefully we can get it done over the next few weeks.  I'll be sure to post pics when it's finished!

On an un-boring note, did anyone see Oprah today?   I love a good animal story and the show was full of them!   

Meet Faith, the 2 legged dog who is truly an inspiration!  


Faith was born deformed and she only has two legs!    
This little dog was taken in by a loving family and learned at an early age to sit up like a bunny and hop.


Here she is today, a healthy and happy dog who gets around just fine!  
She stands up on two legs like a person, walks, hops, and even runs.

She is really an inspiration!  
 She had to learn to get around with only 2 legs.... 
kind of makes my long to-do list look pretty pathetic.





5 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I am so impressed! If only my dogs could jump on the couch on their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me six weeks to unpack all of the boxes when I moved into my current apartment, and it's not like I had a huge, massive amount of them either. So, no worries, you are definitely not the slowest unpacker out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing doggie!

    p.s. painting your house??? ooooodles of work! can you come paint my shutters when you are done?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most amazing doggie story! Gotta check that out on youtube. BTW...good luck slapping on that coat of paint.

    ReplyDelete