We leave for Europe in 3 days!!! And it seems like it's all I can think about.
Here are things I've done this past week in order to prepare:
1. Drove to 3 different stores and spent half the day looking for passport covers... cause it's very important to have a cute passport cover when going to Europe... obvi.
2. Bought a new pair of shoes to take, and wore them to break them in. Got blisters and decided not to take them with me.
3. Stayed up until 4 AM researching the laws on bringing wine back into the US from Europe. .....I don't know why it seemed so important that night?
4. Bought a new outfit for Yoda (my chihuahua) to wear when I drop him off at my mom's house before we leave.
5. Bought a power converter, 3 new dresses, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of shoes, a new jacket, a sweater, a purse,a journal, and 3 new head bands for the journey.
Things I have NOT done in preparation for my trip:
Guess I better get on that.