Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Sweet and Sour Sunday

Sweet: 



"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a sounding piece of brass or a clashing cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophesying and am acquainted with all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to transplant mountains, but do not have love, 
I am nothing."
- 1 Corinthians 13:1-2

Sour: 
(The pic, not the task...)

Kelley over at Confessions of a Law School Dropout has tagged me in a photo meme!  Here are the rules:


Open your 1st Photo Folder
Scroll to the 10th photo
Post the photo (no cheating) and the story behind it
Tag some people

So okay...I followed the rules and here's the pic:

This is Jake and Will, 6 years ago, acting like fools, getting in a "bar" fight. 
Get it? Hardy har har!   
Cause.... well, I really don't know.   I'm at a loss for words.   

I tag:  


6 comments:

  1. I've got a award for you at my place:)
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scripture...and the picture...priceless. Gosh, the 10th photo could be anything. You lucked out it was funny. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!

    I'm glad you tagged me... I hope my 10th photo is interesting! When I had the virus on my computer last week, I had to move all my photos to a zip drive and delete them off the computer. Good thing I uploaded some pictures last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha boys will SO be boys, don't you think?:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet pictures and the scripture. That tenth picture thing could have turned out a whole lot worse...lol.

    ReplyDelete