Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow day to Spa Day

So...after complaining about the snow, I decided to make the most of the day and turn my home into a little spa.  I pulled out all of my Arbonne spa products and had a field day... it's of course research for work since I have a presentation tomorrow night....  and you know...I HAD to try all the products again to refresh my memory.   Oh the things I do for my career...

I gave myself a mini facial with a mud mask.
Then I lit some candles, turned on some great music, poured a glass of wine, and took an hour long bath.
(not an actual pic of my bath btw... I soooo wish!!!)

Sigh.... I feel like a new woman!   
I've made peace with the snow.

Don't forget about my giveaway.  Only 3 entry's so far....odds are good for you!  haha!

P.S. I'm looking for a great book to read, and can't seem to find anything that grabs my attention.  Any suggestions?

10 comments:

  1. OK, I'm glad you pointed out that this isn't your actual bath, because I was insanely jealous for 2.3 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say, WOW nice bath! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super awesome. I wish I could do my own spa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you read water for elephants?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm sure I are totally relaxed right now (; Beautiful picture!
    Have a wonderful tuesday!
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spa day sounds like the BEST thing to get rid of the snow day blues! Speaking of which what is your job because it sounds like the GREATEST job on Earth...lol!

    As far as books, I won this book in a giveaway and LOVED it. It's not a giant novel, it's a smaller book but I read it so quick because it was so cute and just very well done. I highly recommend it, I could even send it to ya if you want! :) It's, The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood. It got tons of awesome reviews, even Nicholas Sparks (my fave) said it was, "touching, wise, and full of hope, everything a wonderful novle should be." so there ya go! -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al and Amy, I'll check out those books, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so amazing! We could all use a spa day now and then : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depends on what type of book you're looking for. The Help is wonderful. I just finished Half Broke Horses and it was really good, too.

    ReplyDelete