Monday, February 1, 2010

I dream of sleep..and margaritas



Wow! It's been a busy couple of days. It feels like I haven't written in forever! I worked all weekend and it's been crazy. In the last 5 days I've pulled off 4 shifts at the restaurant AND 3 Arbonne presentations. Sometimes I forget if I'm supposed to be mixing a margarita or a protein shake! I've even dreamt about work the last few nights. My first appointment is not until 12:30 tomorrow, and I fully plan on sleeping in until at at least 11. Must..have..sleep... and I refuse to dream about work! Oh Robert Downey Jr....please visit my dreams tonight.

I'm thinking tomorrow afternoon I'm going to take some time to go by the book store and find me a good book. Then I'm going to come home, curl up, read a little, and dose off. That is...until about 3:00 since I'm bartending a catering event tomorrow at 4.... it never ends!!

What have you been reading lately? I desperately need to get lost in a good story.

Oh, and just for kicks, here's a new recipe that my manager and I made up at work, it's delicious if I do say so myself, and they've been a big hit.

Mounds Bar

1 oz Trader Vic's Chocolate Liqueur
1 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
Fill with Cream
Serve on the rocks
Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce if you want to jazz it up


2 comments:

  1. I don't care if it's 7:00 in the morning -- that Mounds Bar sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the rest you deserve!!!
    Nothing like good book to get lost in.

    ReplyDelete